Friday, February 28, 2014

Week 3 - Pulsed Dye Laser Treatment.. Slowing down

Week Three


I am working on figuring out how to best show this progress. Maybe I will look into making an animated gif each week.

Anyway, here's week three:

Day 15

Day 15 Progress

Day 16

Day 16 Progress
No idea what changed here, but Day 16 is looking like the most change in recent days.

Day 17

Day 17 Progress

Day 18

Day 18 Progress

Day 19

Day 19 Progress

Day 20

Day 20 Progress
I am starting to think that the photo on day 16 was particularly good looking due to the black shirt I was wearing (high contrast to my light skin).

Day 21

Day 21 Progress
Sadly even with the magic of the high contrast dark shirt - progress seems flat.

This concludes week three. My next appointment was scheduled to be 6 weeks after - but I may end up moving that to 4 or 5 weeks after.

1 comment: